Monday, November 9, 2009

Goosebumps

Ayla by DJ Tiesto draws out goosebumps of nostalgia. I feel like the ghost of who I was is watching me, wondering, maybe admiring although she could be disappointed. I don't know. 

I had tidal wave dreams the other night. Ocean poured in through the bottom of an open window in my room. At first I was scared and doing everything I could to avoid being touched. But then I went outside, climbed onto the roof and up into a nearby tree. I watched the tidal waves roll up on the land, tickling my dangling legs. A male passerby asked if I needed assistance and I told him I was just fine. The fear had subsided and I eventually jumped down to play in the water. 

I had other dreams of being involved with people I don't know in real life. It was like an odd history book of me that was inaccurate as far as reality goes. I can't remember much but I wish I did.




No comments:

Post a Comment