Friday, August 1, 2014

Facebook post - July 22, 2014

Dreamt of holding a baby boy up to my chest and liking it. Of having a black rottweiler/wolf puppy mix that attracted 3 adult mixes from the wild to come indoors. At first, Shawn tried to protect me from that knowledge by entering the room the wolfies were in and quietly wrestling them. For some reason, I knew what was happening and tried to help .... But my efforts, I ended up letting the biggest one get through the other door, deeper into the house.

Eventually we got them out. But I kept the puppy with me. He came everywhere with me. One day, I was caught up in a crowd of friends. We were goofing off. One of us thought it would be funny to purposely cram is together so we leaned on each other. I joined in but after a few minutes, I felt the familiar heat spot my against my left hip get less warm. My antics had left me to smother my puppy. I tried to bring him back but he was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment