Friday, October 16, 2009

Last night

Every fiber in my being glowed fire-red and I felt like a hair-trigger bomb. I was going to drown in it. Once it faded, everything was depleted. Damaged goods, like I said. I am so rarely that angry and it almost made me throw up.

I kept feeling a strong presence in my room when I tried to sleep afterward last night. It has been a long time since I felt anything like that so I told it if it existed, I was not in the mood and to leave immediately. It did not work so I read erotica and worked on myself to give the remnant, shaky energy leftover from the inner fire a place to dissipate.

Today I look forward to being a stereotypical girl with Tomasita. We are going to do MAKE-UP fun for the wedding and our ex co-worker Alexis will be the artist. I hope I can still find that package of my contacts.

No comments:

Post a Comment