Friday, May 22, 2015

"Let it come and let it be."

"Let it come and let it be."

I've grown too much anger in the garden to want to return with any certainty.

I wasn't sure where it came from, but it is rampant here.

I  didn't call it a weed. I can't bring myself to call it that because all emotions in the garden are relevant. They have voices and personalities. They tell stories. They are all alive and worthy of knowing - even the difficult ones.

I am basking in the wandering. A necessary distraction and cautiously accepted unrooting that will ironically bring me focus, clarity.

Each day, the self doubt persists, but my belief in its validity increasingly wanes, replaced with a compassion and understanding that trumps all else.

There's that ex-shaman voice, playing again. She says:

"Show yourself the compassion you show others. Your capacity to love is powerful. Be a lover to yourself, as you would to those you care deeply about. There is beauty in your humanity. You often deny yourself the gift you give others. Care deeply about yourself.."

No comments:

Post a Comment