Monday, May 11, 2015

Remembering Mama's Face (Old + Too many quantum physics late night documentary shows)

I have my mother's elbows and parts of her mind. My face moves like hers did sometimes. If I have her elbows and face does that mean she's moved inside of me somewhere?

They say that any dimension beyond our own three plus time is witnessed as movement occuring "inside" or "sucked in to itself," an infinity, a shadow of an extra dimesional reality more "real" than our own. I wonder if it's possible at all.

This face is her face. Her face is my face. Who did it belong to before? Who will it belong to again?

And here I thought no one looked as strange as/like me. But it's not me. That's the funniest part. My face is not me and I think that's why I disconnect so much from my outer appearance. But I think I need to start better appreciating the physical manifestation for what it's connected to in the divine. My face is equivalent to a sacred symbol, a talisman, an extension of the "big picture". Holographic, as it were, because this face IS the "big picture" miniaturized but perfect reflection nonetheless and vice versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment